Kids

Kids

Monday, July 20, 2015

Life Part 14

Happy 13th birthday to this amazing, wonderful, talented, sweet miracle! You amazed us from day 1 with your ability to survive and we're still amazed at you every day. We're so proud to be your parents and love seeing God work through you. We love you Abi-cakes!! Happy 13th!!

 I have to shout out one of my friends who doesn't have FB (but I'll go ahead as tag Eric N Aimeeso I know she sees it). Abi has been one of my closest friends for quite a while now. She knows how to cheer me up, make me laugh, and even what my biggest (and strangest) fears are. She might be pretty different from me, I like t shirts and ponytails whereas she would curl her hair everyday of the week if she could. But today my friend turns 13 and I wanted to make sure it was special for her. Happy 13th Abi! ‪#‎teen‬

No comments: