Kids

Kids

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Marvelous Mademoiselles



Aren't they just marvelous?! Again, I was so impressed with this recital. Mrs. Tena does a fabulous job with putting the dances, costumes, everything together. Abs is ready for a break but definitely wants to take next year. I was thrilled that Chelsea could come and do her hair. It took her all of 7 minutes. That is why she is going to be a cosmetologist, not me. She also brought both of the kids some candy and Abi a rose. So sweet! After the recital we headed for a late night snack of ice cream at Chick-Fil-A.

Btw-Abi is the second one from the last on the right side.

Oh and....


HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!

7 comments:

The Clevelands said...

It was a good recital, wasn't it! Abi and a wonderful leap - I see a future!!

Happy Anniversary to you as well!!

TexasNeals said...

too long and too hot!!! other than that we really enjoyed it!
abi did great! your video turned out much better than mine. my camera kept trying to focus on the people's heads in front of me! oh well. too bad suz wasn't standing next to abi this year! ;) we ARE going to be signing up for next year. what time should i go?

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Hey girl! Suzie Q did awesome! We had some teenage girls who laughed the entire time and it was quiet annoying. I gave them my mom glare finally! LOL

Do you want to ride together this evening? We live on the same side of town and are going to the other one so it makes sense. I thought about leaving around 6:30. That would give us 15 min. to sign up which is great. Let me know!

The Clevelands said...

I think we are going to try to sign up between 6:30 and 7:00 (between softball practice and baseball game). Maybe we'll see ya then - put a good word in for Jaelyn!! :)

Jaime said...

So cute! She did a great job and looked adorable!

Happy, happy anniversary!

Stephanie said...

They did so well. :) I don't always like the outfits that are chosen but I did think the girls looked so sweet in their white dresses! :)

Happy Anniversary! :)

PiaTillys Boutique said...

OMG, I just came over from mimisgirls blog and I just had to tell you how cute they are!! My daughter has her very first dance recital in 2 weeks, I can't wait, especially after seeing this! They all did a fantastic job! :)

Kelly