Kids

Kids

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Life Part 6

Random fact of the day...Elise had a pet monkey.

 What a great day!! Elise loved ELO and wants to go back tomorrow! The kids and teachers were so sweet to her. What a blessing to be a part of such a wonderful group. Chels Akin took us to Starbucks and then took the girls to the nail salon for girl time. Such sweet sister time! I'm thankful for these good times!

 Dinner conversation with my 14 year old:
Edison - Ya know, each of my friends' moms have a certain characteristic about them.
Me - Really? What are they?
Edison - Well Mrs. Eric N Aimee is the busy mom always helping run kids everywhere. Mrs. Michelle Mosley Fritz is the funny mom. Mrs. Valerie Cain Ash is the organized mom and Mrs. Becky DeBoer is the caring mom.
Me - So what am I?
Edison - You're the cookin' mom!
So I'm thinking since my oven is usually hot with baking...that makes me the Hot Mama smile emoticon Sorry gals! LOL!!!


 Grace and our friends new daughter they just adopted from China, playing together for the first time this weekend. Minutes after I took this Elise put her arm around Grace, then saw Elise play with Grace's hair. Precious!!

 

No comments: