Kids

Kids

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Need a Smile?


  • I don't want to forget these things either, no matter how embarrassing it is.

    While doing paperwork, they also check our flight info to make sure it's correct before travel. Out of 20 families, I was the only parent to get my child's name wrong on the flight. This is a BIG deal and our travel agent is handling it now. I feel horrible because it's completely my fault. And I feel like a goob because I didn't know my child's name.

    We went to dinner last night with our large group to a Mexican restaurant. It was so much fun! All day yesterday I battled a cold. Eric ordered me a hot toddy (shout out Teresa!) to help my throat. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't drink. At all. I don't handle it well. I had a few sips of this watered down drink. That's it. A couple of minutes later, I was slurring a few words, mainly my daughters name. I also started talking to someone that was not the person I thought they were. Ugh..thankfully, no one noticed and that feeling was gone quickly.

    I didn't mention that Elise lost her first to us tooth on the flight!! Her daddy gave her money last night in exchange for her tooth. She wasn't willing to part with it at first but then realized she could have money. She gave it up willingly then. ;-)

    Today we shop!

    Today is also Hannah's 14th birthday. Happy 14th Heavenly birthday to our only perfect child!

    Please pray we get the ticket issue resolved quickly and have no problems at the airport.  I'm also struggling with a cold and a very sore throat and would appreciate your prayers for complete and quick healing. Having no voice while running after our runner will be tough today. Eric wil have a lot more on his shoulders.

    Please also be praying for my friend Jennifer's family as they are experiencing a great loss in their family. 
  • Jamie Irwin Graham Happy birthday to Hannah!
  • Debbie Langley Paden Aimee get some zinc if you can find it. It will help your throat faster than anything else I've ever used.
  • Kara Guinn Curfman Gargle onguard lemon and orgeno. I never have a soar throat for more than a day any more!
  • Holly Holt-mcDermott Love the updates! Praying for quick healing:)
  • Eric N Aimee Thanks guys! Kara, I've gargled twice and my throat is better. Just still no voice and an icky cough. Which is so not good when you're trying to yell at your new daughter who is running away with another family. We just bought some ginseng tea and I hope that helps too.

No comments: